ALL ABOUT INVERSION THERAPY
Inversion therapy helps people to counter the negative effects of gravity, decompress spine, increase the space between the vertebrae, and relax muscles, joints, and ligaments. These are the reasons why this therapy is widely used and known today as a safe, convenient, natural, and inexpensive method for alleviating and permanently eliminating back pain. However, its benefits are not just limited to back pain relief. In addition to that, inversion table therapy also provides for enumerable benefits to the body. So, in this post, we are going to look closely at its benefits but before that, let us first discuss how inversion therapy is performed.
INVERSION THERAPY – HOW IS IT PERFORMED?
Today, inversion therapy is more comfortably and conveniently performed than it was before the inversion equipments were manufactured. In 400 BC, during the time of Hippocrates, also known as the Father Of Modern Medicine, his patients invert using trees, ladders, ropes and pulleys in order to treat back pain and various illnesses. Usually, the patients were made to lie on their back over the ladders with their knees tied together and their feet are also tied to the ladders before they are hoisted up or hanged in an upside down position. Can you imagine the discomfort and strain if you are the one being hang that way?
Well, how lucky you are today because you no longer have to use ladders and ropes just to be able to take advantage of the benefits of inversion therapy. These days, inversion equipments are already available to inversion will be more comfortable and less straining. And because there are various types of inversion equipments that are available, you will have plenty of options to choose from. However, whatever inversion equipment you choose, you will still enjoy the same benefits so you don’t have to worry at all.
BENEFITS OF INVERSION THERAPY
• Inversion relieves back pain relief in an instant and permanent back pain treatment after a few days of inversion.
• Inversion increases flexibility and motion. It makes you more flexible, active, and more physically fit.
• Inversion realigns the spine after doing extreme outdoor activities and strenuous exercises.
• Inversion improves posture. Good posture strengthens the bones and delay bone weakness or degeneration.
• Inversion maintains height. This therapy delays aging process and decompresses the spine so it prevents shrinking
due to spine compressions and old age.
• Inversion rejuvenates and makes your skin glow.
• Inversion promotes blood circulation so it prevents fluid build – up in the lower limbs.
• Inversion relieves headache, stress, and fatigue. Inverted full body stretch relaxes the muscles, joints, and ligaments.
• Inversion increases oxygen flow to the brain which heightens mental sharpness and activity.
• Inversion relieves pain and naturally treats bulging discs, herniated discs, and sciatica.
These are just few of the many benefits of inversion therapy. However, before you can take advantage of these benefits, you have to make sure that it is safe for you to invert so, if you are thinking about starting an inversion therapy routine, consult your doctor first. Click here for more information about inversion therapy: